On the 9-10-11 of July we will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the international ePortfolio & Identity Conference and welcome the second ePortfolio World Summit. Since 2003 we have established a solid track record as a leading forum for connecting practitioners, researchers, technologists and policy makers in exploring ePortfolio and Identity practices and technologies. The conference is appreciated for its ability to explore current issues while leading the path towards possible futures.
Important dates for the Call for Contributions
- abstracts will be reviewed within 2 weeks after submission. When accepted, authors need to register * within 2 weeks.
21 May 2012 – Extended deadline for abstracts submission
- Authors who have submitted before 5 March:
- 26 March – Notification of abstracts acceptance for presentation
- 23 April – Authors registration deadline *
- 9-10-11 July – Conference
- 30 July – Publication of a draft of the proceedings
30 August 2012 – Deadline for the submission of final versions
- 15 September 2012 – Publication of the proceedings
11 June 2012 – Deadline for the submission of long/short papers for review